GNSS-SDR v0.0.8 released
GNSS-SDR v0.0.8 has been released. This is a maintenance and bug fix release with no relevant new features with respect to v0.0.7. The main changes are:
- Fixed a bug that broke building when using latest VOLK release
- Updated PYBOMBS instructions
- Added Tests for FFT length
- Added Tests for CUDA-based tracking
- Added Tests for SIMD-based tracking
- Improved CUDA-based correlation.
- Updated documentation
- Fixed building in mips and powerpc architectures.
- gr-gn3s and gr-dbfcttc moved to its own repository.
- Improved package reproducibility
- VOLK_GNSSSDR: Fixed a bug in AVX2 puppet
- VOLK_GNSSSDR: can now be built using the C98 standard
- VOLK_GNSSSDR: Fixed a bug that broke building when linking to Boost in some configurations.
- VOLK_GNSSSDR: Added an option to trigger profiling at building time.
- VOLK_GNSSSDR: Fix the CMake-based check for posix_memalign.
As always, compressed tarballs are available from GitHub and Sourceforge.
In order to make GNSS-SDR more easily referenced, and to promote reproducible research, each software release gets a Digital Object Identifier provided by Zenodo. The DOI for GNSS-SDR v0.0.8 is 10.5281/zenodo.57022.
Leave a comment