Cookies are short files that are sent to and stored on the hard disk of the user’s computer via its browser when it is connected to a website. Cookies can be used to gather and store the user’s data while they are connected to provide the services requested and are not usually conserved (Session Cookies), or to store the user’s data for another type of future service in which case it may be stored for an indefinite period of time (Persistent Cookies). Cookies may be our own or those of a third party. There are various types of cookies:
- Technical cookies which facilitate the user’s browsing session and the use of the different options or services the website offers such as identifying the session, enabling access to certain areas, simplifying orders, purchases, completion of forms, entries, security, providing functionalities (videos, social networks,…).
- Personalisation cookies which allow the user to access the services in keeping with their preferences (language, browser, configuration…).
- Analysis cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the website users’ behaviour and to measure the user’s activity and create browsing profiles to improve the websites.
- Advertising cookies help to manage the advertising spaces of the website.
- Personalised advertising cookies which enable management of the advertising spaces on the website, based on the user’s behaviour and browsing habits, to create their profile and customise the advertising shown on the user’s browser.
CTTC USES ITS OWN AND THIRD-PARTY TECHNICAL, PERSONALISATION AND ANALYSIS COOKIES WHICH UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA BUT DO CAPTURE BROWSING HABITS FOR STATISTICAL PURPOSES. For this reason, when entering our website, pursuant to article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, we request your consent to use same.
We inform you that you can activate or de-activate these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser.
- Chrome: At the top right, click More ( button) Settings Advanced Options Under “Privacy and security,” click on Site settings. Click Cookies See all cookies and site data. For more information you can read the Chrome Support website.
- Firefox: Menu ( button) Preferences Privacy and Security. For more information you can read the Firefox Support website.
- Safari: Preferences Privacy tab. For more information you can read the Safari Support website.
- Opera: Tools Preferences Edit preferences > Cookies. For more information you can read the Opera Support website.
- Edge: Configuration See advanced configuration Privacy and services Cookies. For more information you can read the Edge Support website.
- Tor: At the top right, click Open Menu ( button) Preferences Privacy. For more information you can read the Tor Support website.
- Vivaldi: Preferences Privacy Cookies. For more information you can read the Vivaldi Support website.
- Internet Explorer: Tools Internet Options Privacy Configuration. Please be aware that Internet Explorer has reached its end of support. For more information you can read the Internet Explorer Support website.